Office Administrator – full time, to start immediately
– Posted July 22nd 2015
Clare Vidal-Hall Management is a successful West London theatrical agency representing directors, set and costume designers, lighting designers, video designers, sound designers, musical directors, composers and choreographers working in theatre, music, film and television.
The Office Administrator will be involved with all aspects of running a busy office including:
• Financial administration, invoicing and managing payments, supporting the Payments Administrator
• General administrative support to three agents
• Maintaining and updating client records
• Processing contracts
• Diary management
• Compiling programme biographies
• Website and social media updating
Applicants must have excellent proven administrative and financial experience working within a small team, be highly organised, remain calm under pressure and be able to prioritise and work to deadlines. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential.
An excellent working knowledge of Apple Mac systems, MS Word, Excel is also required together with a basic knowledge and experience of updating websites and social media.
Please send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org