– Posted July 6th 2015
This is a fast paced and client facing role requiring excellent organisational and administrative skills.
• First point of contact for all requests/offers of work for clients;
• Ascertaining all information regarding dates etc.;
• Keeping track of all offers/contracts etc.;
• Make all arrangements for clients to carry out work, for example, travel/itineraries etc.;
• Manage Agent’s diary;
• Connecting calls including conference calls;
• Organising all travel arrangements and itineraries for Agent;
• Maintaining Contacts database;
• Script reading and writing breakdowns;
• Prepare Agent’s Expenses;
• Client casting.
As part of your role you will be required to attend the theatre/events up to 3 or 4 times per week and to attend Drama School showcases and look for new talent.
You will be expected to be available evenings and weekends for events and on your phone.
• Excellent administrative skills and attention to detail;
• Presentable as dealing with high profile clients;
• Enthusiastic and dedicated;
• Committed and hardworking;
• Ability to work efficiently and under pressure;
• Good team player;
• Interest in Theatre and Film industry.