PA to MD, Office Assistant and Researcher
– Posted April 22nd 2016
A fantastic opportunity to join Sara Putt Associates, a well-established and highly respected company within the Film and TV industry.
Based at Shepperton Studios, Sara Putt Associates are an agency representing Film and TV heads of departments and crew.
We are looking for an efficient and enthusiastic individual who can work effectively as our Office Assistant, a role which encompasses administration, organising the MD’s diary/schedule and also co-ordinating research on forthcoming film and TV projects.
This role will involve working in a fast paced environment, where you will provide support to the MD and the other agents.
Duties will include:
· Liaising with clients on behalf of the MD when required.
· Diary management.
· Provide administrative support to the office and the MD.
· Co-ordinating events and any travel requirements.
· Researching productions using industry publications and collating information in database form.
· Updating and maintaining the company website and social media accounts.
· Providing general office support (including taking calls and handling enquiries, greeting and assisting visitors to the office, maintaining office supplies, photocopying, scanning, printing, making tea and coffee, collecting post, keeping client CVs up to date and carrying out ad hoc tasks as required.
· Excellent communication skills including a confident phone manner.
· Good initiative and ability to multi-task without supervision.
· IT confident, with a knowledge of computer programmes such as Microsoft Office and Outlook Express. Some knowledge of online databases would be an advantage.
· Good people skills – a key function of the company is putting on networking events, so occasional evening work may be required.
To apply please send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org