– Posted December 15th 2014
Looking for a 2nd assistant in a dynamic office in the talent department of ITG. Exciting opportunity for someone looking to get their first step on the agency ladder or building on experience already gained elsewhere in the industry.
- Act as personal assistant to agent providing full admin support including comprehensive diary management
- Managing incoming phone calls
- Handling incoming and outgoing post including contracts
- Running effective administrative and filing systems – making suggestions for improvements where you see fit
- Going to screenings, plays and events to support agent and/or clients
- Management of databases, keeping all clients CV’s and showreels up to date
We are looking for….
- Someone with a passion for theatre, television and film is a must with at least one years experience in the media industry
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Professional telephone manner
- High level of organisation skills and attention to detail
- Ability to think logically and laterally
- Experience of handling confidential / sensitive internal and external correspondence
- Proficiency in a fast paced work environment with the ability to prioritise and accomplish several tasks at once
- To have and use initiative, be a self starter and work effectively without supervision
- Flexibility, patience and willingness to learn
- Perseverance in problem solving, pride in ones work and commitment to get the job done
Eager to meet people w/c 15th December with a view to starting in the New Year.