– Posted November 29th 2021
This is an opportunity to join a small and friendly team as a Royalties Administrator in a publishing environment. The successful candidate must have a minimum of one year’s experience using the Bradbury Phillips Agency Manager software and enjoys working with numbers. The candidate will be able to work independently under their own resource and initiative.
Key duties and responsibilities:
* Identifying incoming receipts from bank statements, updating and maintaining cashbook.
* Preparing statements and processing payment runs for clients.
* Be able to work to tight deadlines yet maintaining accuracy and precision.
* Maintaining to a high standard, the royalties database
* Working alongside agents to raise invoices for advances, royalties and other income due
* Be proficient in English and have the ability to handle client queries by phone and email.
Experience / skills required:
* Good numeracy skills, including a keen eye for detail.
* Strong computer literacy is essential; including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Outlook
* Good communication skills to build strong working relationships as a member of a team and with clients and external partners.
* Confident and proactive attitude with the ability to solve problems and work independently
Salary: circa £22,000pa. To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org