Agents Assistant – Actors Department
– Posted August 4th 2022
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an assistant to support an Agent in our Actors Department.
We are looking specifically to fill our second assistant role so the ideal candidate would be happy in that position helping the first assistant in supporting the agent and their client list.
This role is the ideal opportunity for someone excited by the challenge of working for a busy office and the skill set to adapt, learn and assist efficiently. Some experience working within the creative industry would be beneficial but is not a necessity.
– Handling incoming calls / emails
– Reading and breaking down scripts to circulate with the rest of the department
– Managing the client paperwork including logging jobs, invoices, new starter forms
– Sending out / tracking contracts
– Organising client auditions, meetings, and managing their diaries
– Watching client’s work and cutting showreels
– Maintaining client information on the ITG website
– Managing the office and client calendar
– Developing a knowledge of the leading casting directors, production companies and producers
Key Skills & Experience:
– Excellent communication skills and phone manner
– Efficient and organised with a great attention to detail
– An ability to multi-task and react quickly to ever-changing situations
– A working knowledge of the industry and a genuine interest in theatre, film and television
– A willingness to learn and develop in the role
– Computer skills and ability to grasp basic software
You’ll primarily be based in our main office at Whitfield Street, normal office hours will be 9.30am to 6.30pm Monday to Friday, although some flexibility is required. This role will include attendance at some evening events, both in London and the UK more widely.
ITG is committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. We absolutely welcome applicants from underrepresented groups; if you think you have the skills (with or without reasonable accommodations) and experience for the job, please apply – we would love to hear from you regardless of your background. If you require any reasonable adjustments during an interview process please let us know.
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com or Independent Talent Group Ltd, 40 Whitfield Street, London W1H 2RH.
Deadline for applications: 5pm, Friday19th August