– Posted May 23rd 2018
The Dench Arnold Agency have a new opening for an agent’s assistant.
Principally you will be supporting one of the senior agents in the representation of their clients. This is a fast paced job, and a very high quantity of information will need to be processed from day to day.
The following is required:
● A professional manner and the ability to comfortably liaise with agency clients, companies, producers and other business clients. Experience handling sensitive and confidential information.
● A strong understanding of admin. The role requires someone who is good with diary management, research, and dealing with systems which will allow for information to be easily accumulated, stored and drawn upon. Basic level accounting will be necessary.
● The candidate must be experienced in using the main applications of Microsoft Office. There will be some digital asset and website management. They need to have an eye for emerging technologies and platforms, and an understanding of the varying social networks and how they are used in relation to company business.
● An extensive knowledge (and love) of film and television but also of complimenting industries. Knowledge of commercials an advantage but not essential.
● We are a small team, ‘mucking in’ will be expected. This will include general office duties such as answering phones, taking the post, stationary orders and running smaller errands.
This is not an entry level position, we will be looking for someone who has had some experience in the film, television or relevant industries. A good understanding of the varying production departments would also be ideal. Please note however, we will consider applicants without the above experience, should we feel they have the right attitude for the job and display a real love of the content we deal with.
This role offers a good opportunity to become a part of a close knit team, work with some of the best talent in the film and television industries, and to potentially develop a future career as an agent.
Remuneration commensurate with experience.
Please send CV and covering letter to email@example.com