Experienced Management Assistant with keen interest in Comedy
– Posted November 10th 2017
Job Title: Management Assistant
Company: Avalon Management Group Ltd.
Location: 4a Exmoor Street, London, W10 6BD
Reports to: Manager/s, Senior Management Assistants
Avalon was founded in 1989, remains an owner managed business and comprises a number of activities, primarily:
Talent Management – operating under Avalon Management Group (‘AMG’), Artist Rights Group (‘ARG’) and Billy Marsh (BM), exclusively represents some of the best artists in contemporary entertainment including comedians, actors, presenters, writers, directors and producers.
Television Production – a group of leading independent production companies (including Avalon Television, Flame Productions, Liberty Bell and Topical Television) focusing on creating high quality programmes and securing right positions so that its content can be exploited in all media long term.
Distribution – an in-house distribution business specialising in completed programme and format sales.
Promotions – specialising in live artist bookings (from small venues to arena tours) providing best acts for event programming and performances, as well as public relations, online and marketing services.
Avalon has offices in London, Glasgow, Southampton, Beverly Hills and New York.
Supporting Managers and Senior Management Assistants in general admin role with duties below:
– First point of call for all general client enquiries including offers. Ascertaining all relevant info such as fees, dates etc.
– Administrate client contracts including negotiating basic terms.
– Administrate invoicing for clients.
– Making all necessary arrangements for clients to carry out work obligations including liasing with production teams to organise travel & itineraries.
– Accompanying clients when necessary.
– Organise Manager’s work diary including setting up meetings, arranging and connecting conference calls.
– Manage the message document
– Organising & filing all client administration including correspondence, contracts & payment info.
– Take general enquiries from publishers and pas on to Manager.
– Administrate contracts and invoices.
– Sort out itineraries for promotional tours and events by liasing b/w publishing companies and clients.
– General administration for the Manager
– Organised with great attention to detail
– Able to multitask
– Interested in Talent management and preferable in Comedy
– Good interpersonal skills.