Senior Assistant in the Digital Talent Department
– Posted May 27th 2022
The Soho Agency is looking for a full-time Senior Assistant to join the digital talent department. This is a newly created role working as part of a small, fun and energetic team within the agency. This is an ideal job for someone with a keen interest in content creators, social media and a passion for the entertainment industry. The role will be predominantly office-based in central London. The successful candidate will start as soon as possible after the closing date.
The Soho Agency is a leading literary, theatrical and talent agency based in Soho, London. We represent clients across a range of areas including award-winning on-screen and digital talent, internationally best-selling authors and illustrators, leading writers, directors and creatives for theatre, film and TV, high-profile speakers and major brands. We are a boutique agency (with 21 employees) with a rich history and a high-profile client list.
Experience & Skills required:
• The ideal candidate will be confident, creative and articulate
• You will have a good understanding of social media platforms (YouTube, Instagram, Facebook and TikTok)
• You will need to be able to demonstrate your passion for digital creators, as well as your knowledge and enthusiasm for the arts and culture, and the digital world, more generally
• You will be a confident communicator with a good sense of fun who enjoys a fast-paced working environment
• Attention to detail, an ability to manage several tasks at once and good problem-solving skills will be important, as will being able to work well under pressure and think on your feet
• Able to work independently, as well as part of a team
• Strong literacy and numeracy skills and a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (including Outlook, Word, Excel).
• Proven work ethic
• Previous agency or industry experience
• Discretion and the ability to maintain confidentiality is key
• Creating and updating media packs and sending out pitch materials
• Responding to new opportunities and campaigns
• Liaising with brands to run successful campaigns for talent
• Responding to queries for and on behalf of clients, and assisting clients, as required.
• You may be asked to work with some broadcast talent.
• Maintaining and updating internal databases and systems (training will be provided)
• Handling and chasing contracts, working with our accounts dept ensuring payments are made promptly.
• Generating invoices and chasing payments due
• Maintaining and updating internal databases and systems
• Ad-hoc tasks for the TV / Digital department
• Any other day-to-day tasks that may arise from running of a small independent busy agency
This role is the ideal opportunity for someone who is looking to progress their career in talent management. Experience working in a similar field is required for this role.
Please apply with your CV and a covering letter (which includes your notice period, if relevant). Applications to be marked for the attention of the Digital Department in the subject line and sent to email@example.com by 10th June 2022.
The starting salary will be commensurate with experience.
The Soho Agency employs people on the basis of their abilities. We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industry.