– Posted September 19th 2019
Apollo Artist Management run a 3 month internship programme. The successful candidates are given the opportunity to experience life within an agency & a chance to develop the skills & relationships needed to succeed in the world of Personal Management.
Apollo Artist Management are one of the UK’s leading talent agencies. We offer bespoke representation to an elite group of artists in Film, Television, Theatre, Musical Theatre, Commercials & Radio. With many years of experience, we have built strong relationships with Casting Directors, Producers & Directors and pride ourselves on our personal approach.
We believe that each actor deserves to be given the benefit of our knowledge & support in order to fulfil their potential, and that no two actors receive the same representation. We specialise in nurturing talent in the right way and believe that a great personal relationship is central to what we do.
Applicants Should Be:
– Passionate & willing to learn
– Able to use Mac software
– Quick learners
– Experienced in the industry
– A good team player
– Have high levels of organisation & time management
Tasks Will Include:
– Updating & maintaining databases
– Answering telephone calls & emails
– General support to agents
– Social Media
– Other Important Details:
– You will work 3 days a week from 10am – 6pm in our Central London office.
– This is a paid position.
– You must be a minimum of 18 years-old to undertake our internship programme.
– We ask that you commit to stay with us for the full 3 month period.
– You must already have the right to work in the UK
– We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
If you fit the brief and would like to apply, please email your CV & cover letter with the subject ‘Internship Application’ to….