– Posted November 30th 2023
A rewarding opportunity is available as a full-time agents’ assistant at one of the UK’s leading talent agencies. At Sainou we represent some of the most exciting actors in the Film & TV industry and this role would form an important part of maintaining their success.
We are office-based in vibrant Shoreditch. You should have a minimum 12 months’ experience working in a detailed admin role, be able to work well as part of a team and be confident using your own initiative in a pressured environment. We are a busy office and it is imperative that you are focused, organised and possess an impeccable attention to detail.
– Confident phone manner.
– Highly proficient using Macs.
– Be able to prioritise workload.
– Possess excellent communication and team liaison skills.
– Experience using social media platforms for promotion.
– Confident with accounts and figures.
– Enjoy an office environment and make a positive contribution to the team.
– Be able to maintain a high level of discretion & confidentiality at all times.
Salary commensurate with experience. Interviews will begin early January 2024 for an immediate start (notice period-dependent).
If this is you, please email your covering letter and CV to email@example.com
Sainou is committed to diverse, inclusive recruitment, regardless of gender identity, age, race, disability, religion, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status or any other basis.