– Posted July 20th 2017
Start date: September 2017
Quirky Kidz Creative Management are seeking a highly-organised individual to represent children and young performers in film, television, theatre, radio, commercials, and related performing arts media.
Quirky Kidz Creative Management is the professional performers’ agency of the Pauline Quirke Academy of Performing Arts. We wish for a dynamic, ambitious and passionate person to join our team. This is an ideal job for someone looking to embark on a career in talent management.
Term: Full Time
Hours: 10.00-6pm plus 11 QK enrolment days (Sundays) and occasional theatre trips throughout the year.
Rate: To be negotiated depending on experience
– To promote, represent and manage actors in various roles within the industry.
– Assist in the running of Social Networks and other communication tools.
– General office administration & duties including applications for performance licences, sending out call sheets, reading contracts, invoicing and negotiating fees.
– Liaise with clients/PQA Parents/Local Authorities/ Casting Directors and Production.
– Ability to write editorial for client emails, newsletters, press releases and website.
– Proficient Microsoft Office, including Excel and Word.
– Excellent telephone manner, communication skills and time management
– Previous experience working in a talent agency /arts administration position is essential.
– Highly-organised, multitasker who is able to use initiative and work under pressure.
Boundless energy and a sense of humour essential.
Opportunity: To develop in a well-established performing arts company at The Pauline Quirke Academy and to grow in a fun, professional and friendly nationwide Agency. There are also occasional opportunities to see client performances, showcases and set visits.
Please email email@example.com with AGENT in the header, including CV, covering letter.