– Posted April 26th 2017
Loesje Sanders Limited is a theatrical agency representing non-performing creatives – directors, designers, choreographers, lighting, video, sound designers and conductors – who work predominantly in opera, theatre, dance, TV and film. Our clients work internationally and many live abroad.
We are looking for an agents’ assistant to join our team and work alongside Simon Ash and Michael Stannard.
The role would suit someone with experience as an agent’s assistant, or experience of an arts organisation with a passion to create a career within a first-class agency.
We would be keen to hear from anybody with relevant experience in the theatre, dance or opera world.
Responsibilities would include, but not limited to:
• Liaising with clients, producers and production companies
• Promoting clients and their work through targeted media outlets and contacts
• Updating the agency website and social media pages
• Diary management
• Organising clients travel as needed
• Visa and Tax Documents administration
• General administration – writing letters of correspondence, filing, etc.
• Writing and updating clients’ biographies
• Notating availability checks from producers and production teams
• Invoicing and assisting with payments
• Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
• A calm, composed manner and unflappable under pressure
• Excellent communicator with a tough but diplomatic approach
• Ability to multi task and work as part of a team
• A flexible approach to work with a good sense of humour
• Proficient IT skills
• Enjoyment of dance, theatre and opera
• A good networker
• Foreign language(s)
• Experience of dealing with contracts
• Experience of Apple, Microsoft Office and databases
• Ability to travel during evenings and weekends would be an advantage
Start Date: September 2017
Salary: £19,000 – £21,000 – Dependent on experience
Hours of Work: Monday – Friday, 9am-6pm
Holiday: 4 weeks per year plus Statutory Holidays
Probationary period: 3 months
Office Base: Limpenhoe, Norfolk (14 miles from Norwich) ability to drive is essential.
Closing date: Friday 9 June 2017
First round interviews – w/c Monday 26 June 2017 – TBC
Second round (if needed) – w/c Monday 3 July 2017 – TBC
Please send your CV and covering letter, outlining your experience and suitability to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!