– Posted March 14th 2018
Factual Management seeks an Agent’s Assistant to become a valued member of their small, friendly and energetic team.
The successful candidate will be super organised and able to use their administration skills to help the department run smoothly and efficiently. They will have a working knowledge and be passionately interested in the digital entertainment and television industries. They will be a digital native and confident with all forms of social media. They will have a confident and bubbly personality that the clientele can warm to and with whom they can form a good confident working relationship.
To apply, please send your CV alongside a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Agent’s Assistant
Company: The employer is a talent management department with around 30 clients represented by 2 agents and supported by two assistants. It sits within a highly respected literary agency. The firm has 15 members of staff in total.
Current Location: West Kensington / Olympia / Barons Court
Start date: ASAP
Hours: Full-time Monday to Friday – 9.30 am to 6 pm (with 1-hour break for lunch). Flexibility and extended hours are often necessary.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Responsible for diary management – Agent and client’s diary management
• First point of contact – answering phone and replying to emails
• Using TAGMIN for and maintaining excellent detailed records ( training will be provided but experience very useful).
• Organising and managing client’s travels
• General admin duties (organising digital and physical filing
• Database management, invoice generating and chasing.
• Setting up meetings and booking rooms
• Social Media management .
• Person Specification:
• Great communication skills both verbal and written (excellent telephone and email manners)
• Extremely organised with a keen eye to detail
• Energetic and bubbly
• Able to perform to an excellent standard in a busy pressurised environment
• Self-starter and a problem solver
• Excellent IT skills
• Ability to stay calm under pressure
• Interest in TV/media industry and digital platforms – previous experience in the industry is a plus.
• Minimum 1 year previous experience as an assistant or relevant admin experience essential.
A full Jobspec is available on application. Due to the demanding nature of the role we do need to ensure applicants can demonstrate the relevant skills, experience, and interests.