– Posted September 14th 2021
Avalon is a multi-award-winning talent management, television production and live promotion group with offices in London, Los Angeles and New York.
Avalon, Artist Rights Group (ARG) and The Agency represent a prolific roster of artists including comedians, actors, presenters, writers and directors. Avalon’s numerous ground-breaking returning television shows currently in production include: Not Going Out (BBC), the UK’s longest running sitcom on air; Taskmaster (Channel 4), the BAFTA-winning hit entertainment format showing in 100 countries; multi Emmy-winner, Last Week Tonight with John Oliver (HBO); The Russell Howard Hour (Sky), the network’s most successful entertainment show launch since 2010; Starstruck, a new sitcom from the 2018 Edinburgh Comedy Award winner Rose Matafeo (HBO Max/BBC); Everything’s Gonna Be Okay, from creator Josh Thomas (Freeform); Breeders, a sitcom starring Martin Freeman and Daisy Haggard (FX/Sky); a new series of the iconic British satirical puppet show, Spitting Image (BritBox UK); and multiple comedy specials for Amazon Prime Video, HBO Max and Netflix.
Other landmark Avalon shows include BAFTA winning and multi Emmy nominated Catastrophe (Amazon Prime Video/Channel 4), Fantasy Football League (BBC/ITV), multi BAFTA-winning TV Burp (ITV), and Workaholics (Comedy Central USA). Avalon also distributes its catalogue of programmes to over 150 countries worldwide. Avalon has produced many globally successful podcasts and is at the top of the UK iTunes chart with the multi-award-winning Shagged. Married. Annoyed by Chris and Rosie Ramsey.
• Organise Manager’s work diary including setting up and advancing meetings, booking transport, arranging and connecting conference calls.
• Organise Manager’s regular international travel, including flights, connections, hotels etc.
• First point of contact for all general client enquiries including offers. Ascertaining all relevant information such as fees, dates etc.
• Administer client contracts including negotiating basic terms.
• Administer invoicing for clients and keep on top of incoming payments, chasing where necessary.
• Making all necessary arrangements for clients to carry out work obligations including liaising with production teams to organise schedules, travel & itineraries.
• Accompanying clients to live and broadcast events when necessary.
• Organising gifts for client birthdays, first nights etc.
• Organising & filing all client administration including correspondence, contracts & payment information.
• Responding to fan mail & handling all client charity requests.
• Regularly updating client biographies on the Avalon Management website.
• Liaising with production staff with reference to Manager’s role as Executive Producer.
• Managing Manager’s message document.
• Maintain Manager’s contacts database.
We welcome applications from candidates who demonstrate the following:
• A keen interest in the entertainment industry, preferably comedy.
• Self-motivated with communication skills and a strong attention to detail.
• Impeccable presentation skills and ability to deal with stressful situations.
• Ability to liaise with senior members of staff and company directors.
• Comfortable working closely with high-profile talent.
• Excellent organisation skills, ability to multitask.
• Experience in diary management.
We are an equal opportunities employer and are keen to encourage applications from individuals from under-represented groups.