– Posted March 22nd 2023
42 is a fully integrated management and production company, producing film, television and content, representing actors, writers, directors, comedians, presenters, producers, casting directors and media book rights; with offices in London and Los Angeles.
In this busy administrative role, you will rely on your excellent organisational skills and your ability to work well under pressure to support a talent manager who represents actors and other creatives across film, television, and theatre.
Previous experience in a talent agency or similar, the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, a “can-do” attitude and excellent communication are essential.
Hours: 9:30 – 6:30, Monday – Friday in the office
1. Full administrative support to the talent manager in the day to day running of the office and developing clients’ careers.
2. Responding to queries for and on behalf of clients, and assisting clients, as required.
3. Answering, handling and fielding calls to the department, talking with clients and responding on behalf of the manager when required.
4. First point of contact for Casting Directors and Producers and keeping across forthcoming projects and client availability.
5. Script reading and providing coverage.
6. Representing 42 at industry events, supporting clients and building industry relationships.
7. Prepare manager’s expenses.
8. General administrative support and office responsibilities including diary management, scheduling appointments, filing and setting up conference calls.
9. Handling and chasing contracts, working with our accounts dept ensuring payments are made promptly.
Core Skills and Experience:
1. A minimum of 2 years previous experience working as a talent agent’s assistant is essential as well as a desire to progress through the industry
2. Experience in a client facing role.
3. Highly organised, with attention to detail and ability to use initiative. Calm under pressure
4. Ability to multitask and prioritise workload
5. Enthusiastic and dedicated with an eye for detail
6. Proficient with Apple Macs, Word and Excel
7. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a confident phone manner
8. Friendly, positive, “can do” personality, a good sense of humour and a great team player
9. Strong initiative and ownership of responsibilities – must demonstrate a proactive, positive attitude towards given tasks, plan ahead for potential issues and take appropriate action
10. Exemplary interpersonal skills necessary to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Role continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy
Please apply by sending a CV and covering note to email@example.com with the application titled ‘Talent Assistant’