Internship – Film/TV/Theatre Department
– Posted August 22nd 2019
The Film, TV & Theatre department at David Higham Associates have a vacancy for a part-time intern to work two days a week (day to be agreed subject to availability), from 9.15am – 5.30pm.
We pay a modest salary, but do not contribute to travel or accommodation costs.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, focused individual with good administrative skills and who is keen to learn more about working in a literary agency. They must have a demonstrable interest in Film, TV or/and Theatre. Office experience preferred, but we will provide training.
Tasks will include:
• Reading scripts and writing reports
• Preparing sales and marketing materials
• Updating and maintaining databases
• Basic agreement administration
• Ad hoc research
• Photocopying, scanning, and filing contracts
• Completing the scanning of contracts not on the database
• General support to the Film, TV and Theatre department as required
To apply, please email your CV and a brief covering letter to Hannah Ladds at email@example.com
Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.
Applications close midnight Sunday 8th September.
Interviews will be held w/c 16th September 2019, with the position to start as soon as possible.