Agents’ Assistant – Below The Line Department
– Posted July 29th 2020
We’re currently recruiting for an Assistant to work within our Below The Line department, working for two Agents specialising in below the line talent (ie what happens behind the camera) for Advertising, TV and Film. The role includes various aspects of talent management support in our busy office in central London, including invoicing, processing contracts, maintaining our client diary system, client PR and the overall smooth running of the office.
The successful candidate will need to be a strong organiser, calm and collected, and a good communicator as our work is done on the phone, in writing, and in person. We’re looking for someone with a can-do attitude and eagerness to learn, who has an interest in Advertising, TV and Film. Training will be given, but knowing how to use Microsoft programmes (word, outlook and excel) is a big bonus. This is an entry-level job, but previous experience in production or in an agency would be beneficial. This role would suit someone keen to start a career in the advertising and entertainment industry.
• Handling a high volume of emails and calls, both from clients and Production Companies.
• Reading scripts on behalf of clients and agents.
• Organising meetings.
• Submitting clients for jobs by email.
• Putting together client showreels for our website.
• Ensuring client CV’s are up to date.
• Processing and filing contracts, issuing invoices and keeping track of monies.
• Providing full administrative support to both agents.
• Diary management for the office including both agents and the maintenance of our client diary system.
• Booking travel within the UK and abroad.
Qualities and Skills :
• Team player with a can-do attitude.
• Discretion – you will be dealing with highly confidential material.
• Good communication skills on the phone, in writing and in person.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Good at organisation, time management and multi-tasking.
• Keen interest in Advertising, Television, and Film
Salary : £23,000 + per annum, dependant on experience
We are committed to diverse, inclusive recruitment, regardless of disability, race, age, colour, national origin, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis.
Closing date : Friday 7th August
If you think you could be the right candidate, please send your CV and covering email to email@example.com clearly marked BELOW THE LINE ASSISTANT in the subject header